A html editor is a piece of software that assists in the creation of HTML code.
To make changes to the data within the website you can edit the code directly or copy the code into a HMTL editor which you may find easier.
- Open your online HTML editor in a separate web window. https://html-online.com/editor/
- Open your web page in visual composer or the editor page
- Select & copy the code you wish to edit
- Place the code in the right hand side of the HTML edit (know as the source)
- Your data will appear formatted in the left hand side
- Directly edit the data in the left hand side
- When finished copy the code in the right hand side (source area)
- Back to wwsires website and replace old html code with new.
- Press Save